Alright so here is where you post those classics that get you through your workout if you are an ipod user in the gym. Those days that you may end up in the gym by yourself-having the ipod is crucial, I wasn't a believer until recently; but having some sick songs pumping can turn you into a machine.
I thought I'd suggest Let the Bodies hit the Floor by Johnny Pool. pretty sure it's Pool at least. A bit hardcore of a song yes but it'll get you serious.
"When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that was once your best friend's face, you'll know what to do. "
-Patton
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lololol the patton quote
10/10
It isn't really hardcore, but Daft Punk's "Veridis Quo" is a really catchy simple electronic song that always puts me in a trance-like state of mind. Great for cardio because the passage of time sorta gets hazy
Post a Comment