Well, I will be signing up to the gym in the keys relatively soon and hopefully my schedule of where I'm at back and forth b/w Miami will settle. That being said I'm trying to do little workouts out here in the yard; but I'm apprehensive to say I've truly started down the path of dedication.
First gym hit yesterday; I weighed about 195 after working out. I'm going to inquire about body fat today probably. This whole week will be pure dedication but then next week I leave to Vegas/Spain until June 5th or so. Until my return from there I won't have 100% consistency :(.
2 comments:
Well, I will be signing up to the gym in the keys relatively soon and hopefully my schedule of where I'm at back and forth b/w Miami will settle. That being said I'm trying to do little workouts out here in the yard; but I'm apprehensive to say I've truly started down the path of dedication.
First gym hit yesterday; I weighed about 195 after working out. I'm going to inquire about body fat today probably. This whole week will be pure dedication but then next week I leave to Vegas/Spain until June 5th or so. Until my return from there I won't have 100% consistency :(.
Post a Comment