Monday, May 12, 2008

Day 1

Well it's pretty much day one for me. I couldn't get my body fat tested today but will be getting that done as soon as my gym starts doing it which should be soon. I'm pretty tired, had class starting at 9:30 had a meal and ended class at 1:45. I went to the gym but not before I walked about 4 miles at a brisk pace (might as well get some minor cardio in) on campus walking to classes and then walking to buy my books instead of driving. Worked out legs since my gym partner didn't want to come today and I figured I'd save chest, back, arms so I can do them with a partner. I ran 15 mins on the treadmill and walked at a 12% incline for another 15 mins. Then hit the grocery for strict food, whole wheat's and lean meats. Anyway progress begins and I know I'll get acclimated with the schedule soon enough.

Note: I weighed in at 192 pounds.

No comments: