I haven't been able to get my body fat composition test since I won't be going to a gym until I get back up on Monday. Either way I've been trying to design a diet in my head. I took these measurements right after a large lunch 3 hamburgers and a small sliver of cheesecake. Granted my eating needs to get much better and I need access to the gym to really get started. In any case here they are:
Biceps = 14.625
L Calf = 15.5
R Calf = 16 (wtf my calves are uneven gg)
Legs (Quads at midpoint from knee to hip joint)
= 21.5
Waist = 35
Forearms = 12
Chest/Back circumference with arms up = 39.75
So there it is, sad but true. Evident that I need lots of work.
Jason maybe you could put up that recipe, the wheatbread tuna sandwich one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment